Exceleration Triathlon is pleased to be offering our Summer camps once again!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER starting 9:00am on Monday, May 24, 2021
Exceleration weekly camps are filled with awesome neighbourhood adventures, active outdoor games, and fun STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) activities. Daily bike trips around the neighbourhood will improve athlete’s skills, stamina and road-safety knowledge within the week. A non competitive program that focuses on core physical competency, respectful community, and social responsibility. Develop physical literacy in a fun, multi-movement environment!
During the full day program, swimming lessons will be offered by trained instructors for KOS athletes (going into Grades 3-6) only. Lessons are fun, progressive, and focused on building safety and confidence in the water. The half-day and Adventure Tri camps will be 100% outdoor!
- Registration opens: Monday, May 24, 2021 on our website (this page).
- Full Day Camps available for athletes going into Grades 1 through 6
- Half Day Camps available for athletes Pre-K – Grade 7
- Swimming is available for KOS athletes (going into Grades 3-6) in the full day program only (MWF).
- The half day and Adventure Tri programs are all outdoors.
- The program starts and finishes at Templeton Park.
- You must be a TriBC member to join. Exceleration pays for the membership. Please see https://www.excelerationtriclub.ca/2020-tribc-registration/ for links and information to register.
Half day camp – $185.00/week
Full day camp – $272.00/week for Adventure Tri age group (no swim); $278.00/week for KOS age group.
Our COVID-19 requirements and protocols will follow the recommendations of public health authorities and VIA sport. For everyone’s safety, athletes will be required to bring hand sanitizer and wear masks when not actively exercising nor eating. We also ask that you refrain from booking international nor interprovincial travel in the week immediately preceding your participation in the camp.
We understand that this situation is fluid and we will continue to adapt as necessary. If you have any questions or concerns about these requirements, please contact us prior to registering.
Tentative Schedule: Summer 2021
Full Day: 9:00am-4:00pm (drop off starts at 8:30 and pick up until 4:30)
Half Day: 9:00am-Noon (drop off starts at 8:30 and pick up until 12:30)
• July 5-9: HALF DAY — 9:00am till 12:00pm
• July 12-16: FULL DAY — 9:00am till 4:00pm*
• July 19-23: HALF DAY — 9:00am till 12:00pm
• July 25-30: FULL DAY — 9:00am till 4:00pm*
• Aug 3-6 (BC Day): HALF DAY — 9:00am till 12:00pm
• Aug 9-13: FULL DAY — 9:00am till 4:00pm*
• Aug 16-20: HALF DAY — 9:00am till 12:00pm
Please note that our full-day camps are offered only to athletes going into grades 1 through 6. Younger and older athletes (Pre-K-Grade 7) are welcome in our half-day program!
What do we do at the Camps?
- Each week has a theme.
- Every day is an adventure.
- Bike a Tour De East Van as we visit different destinations each morning.
- Create amazing structures, shelters, machines, art, and more with surprise group challenges.
- Try out new games, teams, and meet new friends.
- Swim practice each day (full day only).
- Do a full triathlon on Friday for prizes!