Registration is through the Park’s Board:
We have cancelled the remaining Pro-D Day camps for 2020. Thank you for participating with us for the past number of years.
Grade K-1 (Excite), Grade 2-3 (Energy), Grade 4-5 (Eclipse)
Registration is through the park’s board.
The camp runs 9:00am-3:00pm (drop off starts at 8:30 and pick up until 3:30) – $60
If you need early drop off (8:00am) or late pick up (4:00pm), there is a small fee – $2.50 each.
What do we do at the Camps?
- Each day has a theme.
- Every day is an adventure.
- Bike a Tour De East Van as we visit different destinations around Templeton Pool.
- Create amazing structures, shelters, machines, art, and more with surprise group challenges.
- Try out new games, teams, and meet new friends.
- Swim practice, lesson, AND free time each day.
To Bring for Coach
- Care Care #
- Emergency contact numbers
To Bring to Camp
- BIG, healthy lunch and TWO healthy snacks (kids use a lot of energy at camp!)
- 1-2 water bottles
- bike and helmet
- swim suit, towel, and goggles
- change of clothes for after the swim
- mittens and/or gloves (2-3 pair)
- toque / warm hat
- ear warmer for inside helmet (or thin cap if possible)
- 1 thick, warm jacket or 2-3 layers
- fleece or warm, long-sleeved shirt
- double layered sport pants or tights under outdoor pants
- running shoes
- one set of extra clothes
- The camp will be based out of the MINI MULTI PURPOSE ROOM(access door via pool deck or SOUTH EAST side of the pool building.
- The camp will involve outdoor activity in the morning and then a mix of sports, science, and art in the afternoon.
- NOTE THAT COACHES DO NOT ANSWER TEXTS OR PHONE CALLS DURING THE CAMP. If you need to contact a coach, please, call 3 times consecutively and they will know to pick up.
- TEMP POOL NUMBER 604-718-6252