Session Calendars: Master Schedule | Registration info
This year Spring Session begins Monday, April 22 and goes right through to our race day on July 13. Register soon.
- Register at Templeton Pool front desk
- Limited spaced available! Register early. Questions? Contact us
- For those looking for a parallel program with a few less people, we are running a 12-week session at BRITANNIA on Friday nights in tandem with our Templeton adventures. Ages for Britannia are 7 to 12 years (no Adventure Tri or Youth). Athletes must be comfortable in deep water for the Britannia group.
SAFETY FIRST. We cycle primarily on the track on Fridays. Safety presides over speed. We focus on bike handling skills, transitions (on / off bikes, walking / running bikes) and other safety skills. Please, remind your athletes that it is their responsibility to be alert, ride safely, and show respect to others first and foremost. We are NOT focused on speed at this time!
BRING A BIKE LOCK. We have a bike railing / rack fastened to the outside of the equipment bin (20ft long). We lock bikes while athletes swim. Please, bring your own lock if possible. (We will have cable locks as well).
WEAR SHOES THAT YOU CAN TAKE OFF / PUT ON EASILY!! That means a lot of transition practice (shoes / equipment on and off, on and off, on and off!) Please, make sure that athletes wear shoes that can be taken off and put on again easily. Elastic laces are worth investing in. We do barefoot running and games, so be prepared to have some wet socks and shoes if it is raining!!! Pack your gear accordingly.
Athletes need the following equipment every Mon, Wed, and Fri for Adventure Tri and KOS
- bike, helmet, and bike lock
- swim suit and goggles (please, try and find goggles that fit!)
- water bottle and HEALTHY snack (for between activities)
- weather appropriate clothing (we will be outside EVERY practice on bikes!)
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: extra shoes and clothes for after practice
Parents and athletes are responsible for bikes being in working order. Please tuned them up and check prior to riding (brakes (&*^%*!), stem, handlebars, seat, gears, pedals, wheels (spin), and tire pressure). It is not the coaches’ responsibility to do bike maintenance and this detracts from the cycle time for all athletes.
All Athletes who ride with Barb and Rachael NEED to bring the following to EVERY cycle, please:
- spare tire
- portable pump
- appropriate riding clothes for the weather (remember it is 3-6 degrees COLDER in the wind when cycling!)
Please, keep ALL COACHES posted on injury status, fatigue levels, and training in other sports (school, AM/PM etc.) as we all see you at different times. Thanks!!
All Downloads for this Session