All Programs in Detail | Registration
A quick look at our programs:
- Ages 4-6
- A fun, movement-based group for energetic youngsters
- play based sports
- fundamental movement skills in swimming, cycling, and running,
- physical literacy through games, activities, and cooperative challenges.
- caring for others, developing basic respect and sportsmanship.
- Should be comfortable in shallow water (able to go under water, blow bubbles, swim a little bit!) No restrictions on bike or run.
Click here for Adventure Tri Google Calender
KOS (Kids of Steel®)
- Ages 7 to 12
- Action-packed experience for youth who love challenge, adventure, and sport.
- sport-specific technical skills in swimming, cycling, and running
- overall sport skill development through games and team sports
- introduction to basic core and fitness training
- FUN with friends
- personal-social responsibility and positive behaviour in a sport setting.
- should be comfortable in deep water
- all abilities welcome
Click here for KOS Google Calender
YOS (Youth of Steel)
- Ages 10-12
- Transition group between KOS and Youth
- Same as KOS plus the following:
- Additional emphasis on learning to train (warm-up, cool down, volume, intensity)
- Some advanced triathlon skills
- Building self awareness, personal responsibility and athlete autonomy.
- Continued focus on sportsmanship and positive behaviour in a team setting.
Click here for YOS Google Calender
- Ages 12-19
- Recreational, competitive or Elite options available.
- Exceleration Elite group is individualized programs and training for youth who want to pursue triathlon at a more competitive level (aiming for BC Games and Junior level racing).
- Youth Competitive is for athletes pursuing triathlon at a serious level, or those wishing to attain higher levels of skill and fitness in the three sports.
- Youth Fitness is for youth to keep fit, be with friends, and enjoy the ‘high’ of physical activity. The focus is on commitment to training for fitness and health, social development and leadership opportunities with our younger athletes.
- Advanced Athletes have the opportunity to train with a competitive swim team.
- Come have fun getting fit with friends!
Click here for Youth Google Calendar
- Adults focus on fitness, health and developing skills with the help of swim coaches and yoga teachers.
- Parents swim and do yoga at the same time as their kids: convenient & inspiring
- Optional masters swim practices 2x week
Click here for Adult Google Calendar