We are a volunteer based organization
This club would not work without volunteers so please think about pitching in. There are informal volunteering opportunities every week and at all of our events. Better yet, make a commitment to one of our dedicated roles and help steer the club in this phase of rapid growth.
Informal volunteer opportunities
- Informal help to watch bags and bikes during our practices
- One time volunteering at races and special events. Help with setup, timing, transitions, safety on the course, registration, clean up and of course ... cheering!
- Car pooling and occasional transportation
- Help out in the pool or join us on runs and bike excursions.
- Talk to our event coordinator to see how you can help out with:
Dedicated volunteer roles
|Board of Directors: Registrar||OPEN POSITION !!!|
|Board of Directors: President||Dick Woldring|
|Board of Directors: Treasurer|
|Board of Directors:||Karen Fleming|
|Board of Directors: Secretary||Faith Kuboniwa|
|Board of Directors:||Simone Longpre|
|Board of Directors: Vice-President||Sue Macrae|
|Event Coordination: Winterfest, races etc..||Linda Berg, Faith Kuboniwa|
|Clothing Coordinator||Linda Berg|
|Hastings Community Center Liaison||Brian Pollock|
|Swim Coach (Adults, KOS & fill-in)|
|Running Coach (Youth)||Lance Nose|
|Web Site||Dan Blondal|